Monday, September 22, 2008

Many abnormal conversations today
But they are all so very funny:)
This happened in note form

Siti: *sends post it note with lyrics of I'm Yours on it*
Nishan: *sends post it note with -.-" on it*

Then during recess Menakah does not want to admit she likes girls

Nishan: She's hot:D
Darsh: Britney Spears is very hot...
Menakah: Can you all talk about GUYS instead of GIRLS
Niveetha: You know! On America's got talant, there's this guy who sings EXACTLY like Britney spears, and he's hot!
Menakah: I said talk about GUYS not GAYS!!!

So when we got up to class
Haha, I just love freaking Menakah out pretending to be gay
Haha, I can act gay, but I cannot act bimbotic
But during geography I was acting gay and Soo Ching acted bimbotic
And it is so unlike Soo Ching
But it was funny

And when I act gay while sitting because Adelia
She feels as though she is sitting next to a Paris Hilton:)

Nishan: *comes out of class* Hey Menakah *hits on shoulder*
Menakah: *beats me*
Nishan: Oh my god, ow, I broke my nails
Menakah: *sees hamster, screams*
Nishan: Menakah, you've got to be a man *sits on table and crosses legs* you want to sit beside me? :D

And then she hit me countless times:(
And then after school
Nivethitha just loves plucking bark of trees
She just stops and meddles with some tree halfway
So I was walking with her and Shasha

Nishan: *talks about something, turns to see Nivethitha is not there*

Shasha: Nive stop plucking the bark off every tree!!!
Nivethetha: *Comes back*

I agree with Niveetha that Derrick Barry is hot:D
And he can sing just as well as Britney Spears:)
And and, did you know,I'm advertising for watsons:D

No comments: