Monday, September 1, 2008

Woke up bright and early today
Opened the window, stared at the sky for a while
And I felt much better
Sleeping does help, even though nowadays I keep awake untill 5am doing whatever I do
Watching movies, reading
Then I sleep for about 5 hours, like Marilyn Manson:)
I've been watching alot of movies nowadays

Sweeney Todd, Van Helsing, and now i'm watching Queen of the Damned
The story is about a vampire, Lestat
He is immortal and cannot bear to be, and after a long sleep
He wakes up to hear a band playing, and comes back into the mortal world
And he joins the band, becomes their lead singer


The soundtrack is nice, and so is the movie
This song that you're hearing, Body Crumbles by Dry Cell is from the soundtrack
And yes, the book by Anne Rice as well
What just happened
Lestat: I've hidden in the shadows for centuries, it's time to share myself with the world
Stupid Reporter: Could you prove it? You know, give us a demonstration of your "Powers"
Lestat: If you like, I can give you a private demonstration in your hotel room tonight

And then the smile from that reporter's face faded away
But, Lestat is hot
The part playing now is the house scene

Where Lestat attacks the two girls
I think i'll stop blogging and continue watching it
I should sleep early today
But I have yet to complete holiday homeworks
I should, well, goodbye:)

:)

No comments: