Thursday, September 25, 2008

D&T lesson today was very very funny:)
And we finished the toy, so that is good
We were painting (peacefully)
And then Niveetha painted on me
So I painted back
And we were painting on each other like nobody's business

So finally the toy was done
And then I was washing the stuff by the sink
Then Niveetha came and started flashing and stripping by the sink because I painted on her leg:)
So I went away form the scene and was talking to Siti
Then she came and grabbed my butt so there were handprints there
SICK

Then Emmy came and we were "Hanging Out"
We took spare wood and were drilling holes into them for no reason
How funny:)
But Niveetha's music taste is good
Funny, but good

It was english lesson
We were listening to her ipod
Really really nice songs:)
She described herself as being the light into my world of music
Because my playlist had only been filled with non-mainstream songs
But she likes Marilyn Manson, Tainted Love:)
Anyways, I think I will miss her because if we go to different classes next year there won't be anyone sitting to the front of me during exams that I can throw stuff at

I spent the time before the first paper in the library with Keerthana, Nivethitha, Rukshana, and Menakah
Nivethatha is my "Ni" partner because both our names start with a Ni:)
And is a very nice tamil class sitting partner, sitting without her without laughing is like sheep without wool
It never happens:)
And they said my pronunciation for tamil is unique
Because I pronounce every word with some version of "L" inside

Then we had to head to the hall and sit according to our classes and index numbers
I was scraping my nails on the wall to give Niveetha goosebumps
And she decided to rape me
But for the first paper, I wrote the exact number of words
The exact number that was the word limit
And seeing others having written so much it's so sad because I wonder what on earth they have to write about

Niveetha and me both only used two papers
But unlike me she still hd time to sleep and go to the toilet
Very very typical of her
But during the break I met Prasanaah
Who was a very good friend of mine in Primary School
The only thing I remembered about her was her very distinctive eyes
But she really has changed since I last saw her in Primary 2

So then we went back up to the hall and had to sit outside
And Niveetha raped me, again
She unzipped my skirt, took off my hairclip, tried to take off my shirt and put her hands all over the place
So I raped her back
BUt did not suceed because she was wearing a sweater
And the girl from her fanclub was just one metre away
And her face was just, D:

Niveetha you're so mean
The girl is in love with you and you rape me in front of her
But I don't know what your thousand and one fanclubs see in you
Because you are a complete wierdo to me
And the only thing we can agree on is that Johnny Depp is hot
So to her fanclubs I must ask to find someone a little more worthwhile to eyecandy:)
And i'm not jealous okay, she can dedicate all she wants:)
But i'm not jealous...i'm not, i'm really really not jealous:)

But the second paper was a big disaster
I am prepared to take normal tamil in Secondary 3 and 4
Because even if I do get above a B3, and there is really no chance of that
I don't want to take higher tamil next year and fail everything
So it will be normal tamil, definitely
And i'm not crying over it either because I do know what i'm good at

No comments: