Sunday, September 14, 2008

I feel a mess today
This is so saddenning
I did'nt even feel like coming to school
Because I was feverish yesterday
And i'm feverish today
So with my feverish skin and panda eyes
I look like a zombie

I really feel like crying now
Because it's so stupid for there to be homework and tests and exams
I mean, can't we just enjoy being young
Because twenty years ago the choldren and teenagers were catching spiders
And now I am down here in school in geography lesson typing this stupid stupid thing


AND NOW MR SIAW SAYS THAT THOSE WHO WENT FOR THE GEOGRAPHY TRIP WILL DIE BECAUSE WE HAVE CHICKENGUNYA I DON'T KNOW WTSHEET HE IS TALKING ABOUT
Singapore wants to be a transport hub
Because they have nothing better to do
HAH HAH

D:

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This is so retarded
Kanasai
For a transort system to be good it must be fast
LIKE DUH LAH
Then it will take me 50000000 years to come from home to school and back and halfway I will die of chickengunya wtsheet is that
OF COURSE PEOPLE DON'T WALK FORM JURONG TO CRESCENT ARE YOU STUPID?????
By the time you reach school it will be 12 midnight

My panda pencil case is paralysed
MTR is the new MRT

More terrible retareds
Transport systems must be excellent people-movers

Then you'll get squished and then get stuck like mosquiotos then the NMA or whatever environmental agencies will kill you
This is really retarded
If you read this, you have no life
Like me

Love,
the zombie

No comments: