Thursday, September 11, 2008



Thinking about September 11 does sadden me a little
Because it reminds me that there are evil people in the world, doing evil things
And that makes me want to treasure life all the more
Because I might not have many days left
I keep putting myself down, and I should'nt
And I keep thinking badly of others
Who knows, maybe one day I would'nt come to school
And the next day, and the next day
Maybe one of my friends won't, maybe one of my favourite teachers won't

Maybe i'll turn on the BBC to see that a train station had been bombed
Maybe one of my favourite singers, actors, or writer said they have ended their career
Skylines and turnstiles, there's no maybe in that
I don't have anything to say to the Americans who lost their lives on September 11
And I don't have anything more to say now, except that I wish their souls well

No comments: