Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yesterday I was watching Titanic
And then I slept, untill 9
I woke up, and continued till the scene when Rose jumps off the lifeboat
Because she could not leave Jack on the ship
And then I fell asleep again at 11.30
And slept till morning:D

I watched "The Universe-Cosmic Apocalyse" yesterday
I find the ending of the universe, well it's about 40, 50, or 60 cosmological decades later

But I find it very sad because one day black holes will rule the universe
And in this stage, time actually slows down
And when it does slow down, it will really take a trillion years for one thought to take shape
Which is so sad:(

But if a fluctuation takes place another universe might be created
Which gives a chance that there might be other universes
And in the future, if the descendents can bring together enough energy to open a portal to another universe

We might be able to survive forever:)

Tomorrow is the English paper
How saddening, exams are here already
I have a bad feeling:(
But there is absoulutely nothing to study for english
Unless you want to memorise the format for letter writings

So I think i'll go back to sleep today
In fact I want to sleep now
But it's CS, and my head is already on the table while typing this
And i'm typing with one hand
Oh I just sneezed:(

And
Adelia is the lamest blame guy on earth
She cuts bamboo with pliers
And she smacked me on the stomachD:
Niveetha and Me have finished the Mechanical Toy:D
Now all that is left is the painting of the snowpeople and tree

Adelia and me were writing on paper again:)
So i'll show the world how gay she is by uploading the scans
Yesterday during CME we were doing Magic
Because Katty left her white gloves unattended
And we stole them
We showed Siti, and all she could say was "what the-?"

Yes, I think we can all agree that Adelia is gay
and I must thank Keerthana because she always gives me tissue paper:)
D:

No comments: