Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I did'nt sleep yet
In fact i'm eating my dinner now
I'll sleep later
I've been trying to write but I have no inspiration
I'm watching Macbeth videos

The Reduced Shakespeare Company is really funny
Watch this, it's hilarious:)

They're doing not much but making fun of the scots
Rolling their "R"s like there's no tomorrow
But it is funny:)

I've got to bring Nuggets for a walk later
Yesterday when I was trying to sleep he came into my room and slept at the foot of my bed
And this morning he woke me up by licking my face
I would love to have a pet cat
I'm confident it and Nuggets would'nt quarrel too much

And after seeing Twiggy Ramirez keep a cat
A cat seems like such a fine pet

But I'm certain too, I could'nt take good care of it
And Mother is terrified of cats so I cannot:(

No comments: